Maison delas 

Winery born from the repurchase of Maison Junique in 1835, wine-growing property of 40 ha, by Charles Audibert and Philippe Delas, it was renamed Maison Audibert Delas.

After winning several awards in international competitions, Maison Audibert Delas' reputation spread quickly in the world and increased its recognition and visibility.

The two families grew even closer together when Philippe Delas' sons married Charles Audibert's daughters... In 1924, they inherited the estate and renamed it Maison Delas Frères.

Maison Delas Frères expands rapidly after World War II and becomes one of the most renowned winery in the Northern Rhône Valley.

Now property of the Deutz Champagne House, they maintained a quality expertise while still upgrading the facilities.